07852 257 705
The term ‘Murrells Tours & Events Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Comedy Office is a trading name of Murrells Tours & Events Limited.
Murrells Tours & Events Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11717685. Registered Address – Manor House, 35 St Thomas’s Road, Chorley, Lancashire, England, PR7 1HP
TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF SALE
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by ‘Murrells Tours’ (“Promoter”) or venue management or owner (”Venue Owner”). The Promoter / Venue Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by negligence of The Promoter / Venue Owner or its agents and employees), loss damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Promoter’s discretion.
Purchase of a Ticket from ‘Murrells Tours’ signifies agreement to the following:
• Management reserves the right to refuse admission and may, on occasion, conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
• A valid ticket must be produced on entry. Tickets are valid for one admission only per ticket. Removal of the stub before entry will invalidate the ticket. If you wish to exit the venue during the event and then re-enter the venue later during the event you must have your ticket OR hand stamped by a member of staff or security. Re-entry will be refused without a stamped ticket or hand.
• Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at the Promoter’s discretion. Lost ticket/s will not be replaced or refunded, In the event of cancellation only face value of the ticket will be refunded and an administration fee may be applied/deducted from face value of ticket.
• Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from either ‘Murrells Tours’, and/or an authorised point of sale. Tickets must not be sold or resold without the express permission of ‘Murrells Tours’. There is no Cooling off period.
• If you experience problems in the venue, please contact a member of Staff so that the issue can be resolved prior to, or during the event.
• ‘Murrells Tours’ reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details and prices of the event as necessary, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
• ‘Murrells Tours’ shall not be responsible for loss or damage to personal; property brought into the venue.
• Replacement tickets cannot be issued under any circumstances. If tickets are lost in the post we will leave tickets for collection at box office, to be claimed on the evening of the event with ID.
• Ticket holders agree to appear for no fee in any filming and/or recording of events that they attend.
• We can not be held Liable for any unforeseen actions from the said celebrity.
• If for any reason the celebrity fails to complete contractual obligations through no fault of our own then we will not be liable for refunds of a monetary value, we will only offer credit notes or tickets to future events to the value of offered compensation. Any compensation offer will be done so out of goodwill and an administration fee may be applied/deducted from face value of ticket.
• We can not guarantee the said celebrity will sign anything for customers who have the chance for face to face contact in both the photo and meet and greet opportunities.
• We will not be held liable if a customer misses the designated time slots for the meet and greet and photo opportunities with the said Celebrity, it is the customers responsibility to be in the right place at the right time.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
For your safety and wellbeing, ‘Murrells Tours’ operates the following conditions of entry:
• Under 16’s must be accompanied by a person who is 18 or over. You may be asked for proof of age before being admitted. Valid forms of proof of age include photo drivers licence and passport.
• Illegal substances must not be brought into or taken on the premises. Anyone caught in possession of such substances will be evicted from the building.
• Offensive weapons or similar devices are not permitted in the venue. Any persons found in possession of such articles will be refused entry or removed from the premises.
• Security officers are entitled to search customers and their belongings at any time.
• The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
• Customers shall observe and comply with all instructions and requests of ‘Murrells Tours’ or its authorised agent whose decision shall be final in all matters.
• Any person offending against these regulations and conditions of use may be excluded or removed from the venue, and only permitted to return at the discretion of ‘Murrells Tours’.
• This is without prejudice to any claim which ‘Murrells Tours’ may have against such persons. No refund shall be payable to such persons.
• ‘Murrells Tours’ & the ‘Venue Owner’ reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
• ‘Murrells Tours’ may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
Contact us now to discuss your plans or if you wish to book tickets for one of our current events.